Will Blog for Experience: Patrick

I'm a student blogger for Experience.com and if my blog gets the most readers out of these 5 blogs I will be going to Washington, D.C. for a job shadow at the Department of Energy, courtesy of CBCampus. Experience is a career site specifically for college students & alumni. They provide extraordinary job opportunities, real-world insights, and a network of inspirational role-models to help students explore and launch careers they love. Keep reading my blog if you want me to lead this challenge!

Experience, Inc.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Charlie Rose

Charlie Rose talks alternative energy.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the sort of guy who loves to taste revolutionary things. Currently I am making my own photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I discovered a very brilliant site which explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

    I'm not sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would really appreciate it, cause I extremely lav [url=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/url].

    Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home